Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fun July Activites

Our Hunsaker Family reunion was a day at Bear Lake. We didn't ever make it on the boat, but Jason and Noah didn't care because they were having so much fun playing in the sand and water. Noah was obsessed with building sand castles. I had so much fun seeing all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. 

Fourth of July Hike with our friends the Mayers (Elena and Jason pictured here):


Draper Children's Parade:



Eating donuts after the last day of swimming lessons. Jason worked hard in his lessons to earn the donut. Noah worked hard to support.


We got to tend Liam, Sadie, and Anders for three days while Brooke and Rhett were out of town. We had so much fun! One of our days together was Pioneer Day, so I took the kids to Temple Quarry. We walked around the short trail, and I talked to the kids about what the pioneers did at Temple Quarry, and I also shared an ancestor story about Abraham Hunsaker.
All of us bowling together:


Kyle and Jason's hike to Ensign Peak:

Deer Valley Outdoor Concert with Kate's family and Kyle's parents:

Two crazy kids:

1 comment:

grandmalinda said...

Looks like your family is having a wonderful summer. Those boys are so dang cute!!! Thanks for inviting us to go to the concert, we had a great time.
Love you!!!