Kyle, my dad, and I ran the Timp half marathon down American Fork Canyon. We absolutely loved it. The course was great, and the event was well organized. We all ran together for the first four miles, and then Kyle and I kept running together until mile seven, and then I sent Kyle on ahead when I could feel myself slowing down. I reached my goal of finishing under two hours (I did it in 1 hr, 58 min), and my dad reached his goal of doing it in 2 hrs, 10 min. Kyle's goal was to have fun running the race with his wife and father-in-law. I'm sure we'll do this race again sometime in the future. A big thanks to my mom for watching Jason and Noah for us!
1 comment:
What an amazing accomplishment!! All three of you did an awesome job! Your dad in great shape.
Post a Comment