Thank You for Babysitting for us
Heather and Mitch
While we visited Carl Bloch's Paintings
At the BYU Museum
Thank You, Heather
For Playing Violin with me
While I Played the Cello
And Holly Played the Piano
In my Ward
I enjoyed playing a Musical Number
With Two of my Sisters
Thanks to parents who paid for
Music Lessons
Heather and Mitch
While we visited Carl Bloch's Paintings
At the BYU Museum
Thank You, Heather
For Playing Violin with me
While I Played the Cello
And Holly Played the Piano
In my Ward
I enjoyed playing a Musical Number
With Two of my Sisters
Thanks to parents who paid for
Music Lessons
1 comment:
awwwww, you make it sound like it was some great service but I thought it was more of great playing time with you, Kyle and Jason. And I love playing with my sisters. And yes, the ones we truly owe are mom and dad for the lessons. love you much.
Post a Comment