Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Decorating the Master Bedroom

All I wanted for Christmas was bedside tables, a new comforter, and anything else to make my room feel decorated.

Before:

After:


We got the bedside tables at Ikea, and the beautiful quilt came from the Quilt Shop. I was so excited when I found it on clearance for much cheaper than I could have made it. The only downside to clearance is that we couldn't find any matching pillows, but I have a few ideas of some I can make. The black furniture was not for Christmas because we purchased it in May.


A closer look at the quilt:

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh wow! it's beautiful! What a difference. Now you're making me antsy for the day I can finally get a new comforter and bedroom furniture...

Adams Family said...

it looks awesome!!! I love the green, black, and white together with the little touch of color in the flowers, great job!

grandmalinda said...

It looks great! Decorating can be alot of fun, and what a difference it can make. I love your room.

Crystal and Rosario said...

Beautiful quilt! I just love the look of black and white. It is so classic but modern. Decorating and getting things nice can make such a difference!