
And then I looked up and received my answer. I had a new, unhindered view of our neighbors' yard.

Another funny thing about this is that I automatically assumed we would pay someone to fix the fence, and Kyle automatically assumed he would fix it himself-- clear examples of how we grew up. The not funny part about all of this is that we now have to fix a fence. That was not high on our original priority list. But now an updated kitchen will have to wait. I'm just glad it didn't come down on the coolest little house on the block. But we can't play around the house anyway because there are too many scary screws exposed. I hope we can get this thing fixed right at the start of spring so Jason and I can enjoy the backyard.
1 comment:
Oh man, that totally stinks. I hope you can get to enjoy the benefits of a fully fenced yard come spring as well!
Post a Comment