
During busy season, my office puts on various events and activities to help us get through the long hours. I have been lucky enough to win our two most recent activities. The first was the Oscar contest where everyone guessed who would win the various awards at the Oscars. I got 19 right, thanks to google. I have only seen about 3 of the movies that were up for awards and so I googled for an article on who would win and took the writer's guesses as my own. I wasn't the only one to do this, I just happened to choose the right article.
The most recent activity was a "hula" contest. It didn't involve dancing, but it did involve hula hoops. They set up four hula hoops in a hallway worth 5, 10, 15, or 20 points and we each got three frisbees to throw through the hoops. I made two frisbees through the 20 point hoop and won with 40 points.
I hope my luck doesn't run out, I've already won two $10 gift cards.
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! I hope you win more too. I felt like I hadn't seen most of the oscar movies either. Although I am pretty excited that they are editing the King's Speech because the plot line sounds inspirational.
Congratulations! That sure makes the long hours and hard work a little more enjoyable. Hope you win more prizes. I think Dad's work needs to do some fun activties.
go kyle! i love winning "money"! Sorry about Jason's blanket/bear :) hopefully he falls in love with something else fast...
Post a Comment