
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It was our turn to be with the Hunsaker side. In the Hunsaker family, the rolls are the least favorite food to make. I figured it was my turn to make them, so I plucked up some courage and volunteered to give them my first try. I must say Kyle and I did a pretty good job. We were like rock-stars for having made them ahead of time and saving all that dish-washing time.
Jason got hungry before the appointed feast time, so he had a Thanksgiving feast of bananas, cheese, and rolls. Not bad. And then we put him down for a nap and enjoyed our feast. Notice in the picture that he is on a stool and not in a high chair. He is becoming Mister Independent and enjoys eating like a big person. He also enjoys climbing on the table, not like a big person.

In attendance were the Cleggs, Robbins, Karren, and my parents. We'll actually have Thanksgiving dinner part 2 this Sunday when Mitch and Heather get back and everyone else is in town.

We have so much to be grateful for: a house, Kyle's job, good parents, supportive families, crazy Jason, health, indoor heating, mashed potatoes, raisins, swings, diapers, running water, lotion, temples, and much much more. I am particularly grateful to have a husband who is so good at helping me with cooking and cleaning. I am so lucky!
1 comment:
Your rolls look awesome. I think we will ask you and Kyle to make some for our next family party. I love Thanksgiving and spending time with the family. Thanks for coming over to see us too:)
Post a Comment