Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Snow Flakes


I am in trouble: Jason loved being out in the snow. He figured out how to eat it all on his own. At least I can get him to keep his hat and gloves on so far... Aren't they cute? I found them at Old Navy. Grandma Linda made the awesome jacket for Kyle when Kyle was one year old.

Now Kyle and I have to differentiate three types of "NO."

  1. "no" meaning no
  2. "no" meaning yes
  3. "no" meaning snow
We'll probably be on this neighbor's swing all winter long.

2 comments:

Heather said...

hahaha. SO CUTE! I miss that little guy so much. I love the whole winter outfit he has going--very cute. And he is smart to keep the hat and gloves on. I like that he has three different "no's" now.

grandmalinda said...

Jason you are so cute, but please stop growing up so fast! I love listening to all of your new words, you are such a smart little boy!