Saturday, September 15, 2012

August Snipits


Here are a few snipits of things that happened in August:

Jason saw his first hot air balloon festival. That was pretty cool. He also saw his first city fireworks up close (Kyle took him to see Highland City's). That was even cooler! Jason kept asking to see more fireworks for weeks after.

We enjoyed the Alpine Days parade with Grandma Diane and Brooke's family. Grandpa Jesse and Karren were running a half-marathon in Provo during the parade. Way to go!




Noah turned 6 months! At six months he weighed 15 lbs 9.5 oz (13th percentile) and measured 26.5 inches long (48th percentile). He got his second bottom tooth (first came in at 5 1/2 months). Noah started sitting up by himself at six months, but he is wobbly enough that we still have to have someone or something close by to catch him for whenever he decides to topple over. His hair keeps growing and growing. I can't even get it to stay up in a mohawk anymore. I keep saying I am going to cut it, but so far I am all talk.





Jason and I made mint brownies. My favorite!


Kyle took me on a hot date to see "Wicked". It was our first time seeing it. We both liked the play, although we still can't figure out why they made a set with this awesome dragon, which had nothing to do with the play.

1 comment:

grandmalinda said...

So glad you were able to go to Wicked..it is awesome. Another great summer has come and almost gone. It was so much fun to have Kyle and Jason come to fireworks with us. We look forward to doing it again, next summer.