Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seven Month Old Noah


I am totally loving Noah at this age. He is social and happy, but not yet mobile. This guy is pretty content to sit or lie down and play with a toy. That is until mommy walks by-- then he begs to be held. Yes, I am his favorite person in the whole world. He leaves no doubt about that. Sometimes I have to leave the room so that he will be happy being held by others.

Noah loves watching Jason, although Noah does get upset with too much pestering. I can tell these two guys will have fun playing cars and trains together because Noah already prefers those toys over his baby toys.

Noah can roll over both ways, but he prefers his back or side, so crawling probably won't come along too soon. He is still taking three naps a day, and he usually sleeps on his side.

We are having fun trying out different baby foods. So far he loves carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, apples, peaches and corn, but he hates green beans and squash. He actually had a food intolerance to oatmeal, but we are crossing our fingers that he will grow out of that. I am worried about my milk supply, so we tried giving him a bottle of formula (shown in the picture), but he just thought the bottle was a great toy and couldn't figure out how to really suck the formula out (or didn't want to). So we keep trying our best to keep the milk supply up and roll out more solids.

No comments: