Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Season

Busy season has come to Kyle's work, which means long work days for him. To keep me and Jason from getting too bored or lonely, I try to keep us busy as well by working extra hard to plan out our days with playdates and neat activities. Sounds easy, but it is a lot of work to keep us scheduled all week long, week after week, especially during the winter and on a budget.

Last week we enjoyed a FREE day at the zoo. I was afraid the zoo would be a "zoo", but surprisingly it wasn't.


I've also discovered a neat, free children's museum in South Jordan that we go to once a week. Last week we took cousins Austin and Kayli with us.


So if you want to hang out, give us a call because we would love to do something!

No comments: