Thursday, January 20, 2011

Farewell

We said a sad "farewell" to my sister Brooke and her family. We will miss them a lot because they lived just 5 minutes away. Jason and I visited often in the afternoons when we were bored. Brooke and I used to swap babysitting in the mornings so we could exercise or run errands. But then they had to move clear across the country on us. Come back before too many years pass by!

I've really been missing them this week because Kyle's busy season has started. He gets home late now, so I have to find that much more to do to entertain Jason. I hope I can survive until April.

On a happier note, we are enjoying the many toys, including a beautiful wooden playhouse for the backyard, that we inherited from the Neuenschwanders, courtesy of not wanting to move them. We will try to take good care of the bookshelves and rocking chair so they will be functional when you want them back in a few years.

Left to right: Jason, Kate, Liam, Diane, Sadie

1 comment:

Heather said...

I almost cried reading this post and then seeing Sadie and Liam in the picture. You can come visit me in provo! I miss them too.