Thursday, October 7, 2010

Witch Fest


Check out the Witch Fest at Gardner Village. We had so much fun. You get to walk around finding all the crazy witches they have on display. And it is free. Just print off the scavenger hunt before you leave so you can fill it out and get a cookie. I think I'll go back again before it ends.




3 comments:

Heather said...

cute pictures! Sounds so fun, I wish I could do it with you on your second time! Looks like Jason had fun and enjoyed his prize at the end!

Natalie said...

Can't wait until we can have Mommy-baby play dates like this together! See you sometime soon!

grandmalinda said...

I love Halloween, and little kids always make it more fun. I really like the picture of Jason standing by the pumkin and the first picture of you and Jason together is one of my favorites. I am looking forward to going with you both to get Jason's picture taken in his Halloween costume.