
Jason is 15 months old now. I thought I would record his latest hobbies and milestones.
- Jason loves watching for airplanes and helicopters in the sky. He gets very excited and points when he sees one.
- Now that he has mastered walking on level ground, he is insisting on walking up and down stairs, even though he knows how to crawl up and down them. Kyle and I certainly don't get a break from adventure for very long.
- He is interested in stacking blocks and sorting shapes (with a LOT of help).
- TRAMPOLINE!
- Petting animals.
- WATER! (This picture is of Jason at Liberty Park.)

- Playing with daddy in the evenings. (Kyle is "wearing" Jason's jacket.)

- Current favorite book is Curious George now that he has been to the zoo to see real animals. Previous favorite books were The Jolley Pocket Postman and Mother Goose.
- He has at least 20 words last I counted. Our favorite is "money" which means "mommy". I really think he should be calling Kyle that instead. Others include: uh-oh, blueberry, hat, bear, kitty, daddy, church, milk, bite, thank-you, cheese, cracker, cookie, paci (pacifier), keys, grape, tramp, ball, doggy, diaper, up, airplane .... that's all I can think of for now.
- 12 teeth
- 1 nap
- Jason longs for the great outdoors and short car rides to fun new places. We have to get out of the house every morning and afternoon. I have a hard time thinking of things to do now that the weather is turning cold because I don't want to be shopping all the time. A well meaning friend told me I need to have him play with his toys more... if only it were that simple for us.
- And he still has the most amazing hair. Fall certainly is his time of year.
1 comment:
Love all of the posts! wish you could do them one day at a time instead of all at once so i had a treat to read each day (I know it is way too hard with the little guy though!) I can't wait to hear him talk when we get home!
Post a Comment