Happy Halloween from Jason. Isn't he the cutest tiger in town? Jason is 15 months old in these pictures. Which tiger picture is your favorite? I couldn't decide if I liked it better with the hat on or off, so I had to get a print both ways.
Katie, These pictures are soo dang cute they even distracted me from the last 20 pages of Harry Potter (Im reading the seventh one again). Mitch pulled it up for me to see. Jason is so stinkin cute I miss him!!!!!!! don't let him grow a single centimeter more while I'm gone!
4 comments:
Katie, These pictures are soo dang cute they even distracted me from the last 20 pages of Harry Potter (Im reading the seventh one again). Mitch pulled it up for me to see. Jason is so stinkin cute I miss him!!!!!!! don't let him grow a single centimeter more while I'm gone!
What a cute kid. He looks bigger already and I've only been gone 4 days!
Halloween should be his favorite holiday--he fits in soo perfectly with his "orange" hair!I keep coming back to look at these pictures.
Thanks for letting grandma come with you for your photo shoot, I had so much fun! Jason you are such a handsome boy, love you!
Post a Comment