Kyle and I had our first vacation without Jason. It was a very much needed break. Thanks to Kyle's mom for babysitting, we were able to go with my parents and two sisters to Lake Powell for 2 1/2 days. It was amazing. I had forgotten how wonderfully warm the water is there. I love how you can get into the water without shivering and "getting used to it".I felt very fortunate to be back in my old swimsuit a year after having Jason.
Kyle going...
gone...
Heather and Karren
3 comments:
yay how cute are we!? we need to do it again next year and have Mitch there! i am so glad you guys came, it made it that much better.
Looks like you had a great time! I'm so jealous!
I am glad that you had a great vacation. I loved tending my darling grandson. He is so cute!
Post a Comment