We had a unique Father's Day in that we got to have both of our fathers with us for most of the day. We had to speak in church, so we invited both to come. I've decided we should speak in church more often because it was so nice letting Jason's grandmas entertain him. Kyle and I got to listen to the whole sacrament meeting. After church both sets of parents stayed and had dinner with us.
Lucky Kyle got yard tools for Father's Day. Now we can work in our yard more, which is a good thing, right?


I love my rose bush.
1 comment:
I agree, you two should speak in church more often, first, you both gave great talks, then we had the special treat of spending time with Jason. I really enjoyed it. I love the picture of Kyle and Jason...ready to work in the yard.
Post a Comment