
Kyle and I have enjoyed doing bar-b-ques in our backyard, now that we have both. Here are some pictures I took when Kyle's family was over. It was neat because we had the 4 generations of Robbins boys together.




Jason is a lot messier these days because he loves feeding himself. Here he is enjoying a cookie.

He LOVES playing in the sand.

Now we have to bathe him more often because he gets so dirty from food and sand.


Jason is obsessed with balls. He says "ball" all the time. He calls everything with a round shape a "ball," whether it be a balloon, a helmet, a Chinese lantern, a round sign in the distance, or sometimes even a blueberry. This boy is happiest when he is playing with a ball. My parents brought over all my childhood toys that had been boxed up. I went through the boxes and found my old ball collection. Jason was in heaven when I gave it to him. He sat and played by himself for about 10 minutes, which is a record for him.

I know this blog is forever long, but keep reading below; Kyle tells a really good story.
3 comments:
I love seeing little bits of your new house! And how cute that Jason was reading to himself. :)
I'm glad you've been enjoying your new yard. We need to have a bbq soon!
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Jason in the tub, cute hair do.
Post a Comment