Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Walking Kyle Home from School

Jason and I have taken advantage of this beautiful fall weather by taking walks to pick Kyle up from school. We've even gone to the library and visited Heather on campus. We all enjoy it very much. I will be sad when colder weather puts a stop to these daily excursions. I guess we'll have to move them to BYU's indoor track, but that won't be as easy because we will have to fight for parking.

Our timing of having Jason has been perfect for us because it is so much fun to see Kyle in between his classes. Because it is Kyle's last year, he doesn't have as large of a work load, so he can spend more time with us. It has been especially nice for me to get breaks since we have sleep problems with Jason (more on this tomorrow). I think I would struggle a lot more right now if Kyle had to be gone all day for work.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the fabulous weather! We've been going on walks everyday too. I'm sure going to be bummed when it gets colder, especially because I know I'm going to want to get out with this new baby!

Crystal and Rosario said...

I've been enjoying this weather as well! It is so beautiful and I just love fall. Glad you have been able to enjoy it!