I finally did it. Today I chopped at least 6 inches off my hair, and it feels nice. I've had long hair ever since I went to college, so I was a little nervous to cut so much off, but I am happy with the change, especially since Jason was getting better at wrapping his fingers through the strands.
BEFORE:

AFTER:
5 comments:
Cute hair cut I like it on you, but it was gorgeous long too. I love the picture of you and Jason.
Super cute haircut! I remember when I chopped my hair off last year... it is hard loosing so much hair when it has been long for such a long time but it is so nice to have a change too!
Katie you look so good! You make me want to get a haircut now! I don't know what Mitch will say about that though...
Soooo cute!!! Did you change your make-up, too?
I love the cut! I've been growing mine out and it's at the painful stage...hopefully I can stick with it!
Post a Comment