Saturday, February 11, 2017

Noah's 5th Birthday

 Noah asked for some "Plants vs. zombies" toys for his birthday. He is wearing a birthday crown made by Jason.


Dear Noah,

Happy 5th birthday! It was fun for you to have your first birthday party with friends this year. You chose to have your birthday party at Jungle Jim's Playland. You wanted asked to receive "Plants vs Zombies" toys for your birthday because you love playing that game on the Kindle.

I have loved having you home so much with me. You are easy to have around because you love spending time at home. Given the choice, you usually choose to stay inside instead of go out, so sometimes we have to force you to get some fresh air. But really, I have loved how sweet and easy you are to have around. 

I love that you still want to involve me in your imagination games. You ask me to play things like "baby monster and mommy witch," "baby purple minion," and "baby octopus squid." You are really interested in creating things with legos. You love to do "piggy and babentures" set ups with Jason. And you love your screen time. 

Your artistic skills are fun to see. You love to draw things. You'll come up with a theme, like monsters, aliens, or castles, then draw several pictures in that theme. Then you cut all the drawings up and tape them up around the house. 

Jason is your best friend. You like to do whatever he is doing. You're not really interested in playing with Levi yet because he is still little, but you do help me with him when I need help. You were very nice to Levi and recently let him take over your scooter because he wanted it. I was impressed at how easily you learned how to ride Jason's scooter. Maybe this summer you will learn how to ride a bike with two-wheels and how to swim.

Preschool has been easier this year than it was last year in how willing you are to go. You don't always want to go, but you always have fun there. You are super excited to go to kindergarten in fall because you will be at the same school as Jason. I am glad you'll only be gone for half of the day because I need your help to entertain Levi! Plus I love seeing your cute smile. 

love,

mom

No comments: