Saturday, January 28, 2017

Arizona Trip

My parents invited us to go on a trip with them to Phoenix, Arizona. We joyfully agreed to go along, happy to miss a week of January weather in Utah. The weather was still a bit cool in Phoenix (upper 50s), but we soaked up the sun as much as possible. We even made daily trips to the heated outdoor pool. The best part about the trip was just being together and having some one-on-one time with Grandpa Jesse and Grandma Diane. They were so great to take my older boys around places when Levi was sick and so I was stuck at the condo.


The boys were enthralled with the cactus. I am so glad I don't have to worry about cactus around home with a toddler. 


A highlight of the trip was our first time ever picking lemons, oranges, and grapefruit straight from the tree! We came home with several boxes full of citrus to eat and share.

We had fun visiting with Kyle's brother Quinn, who lives in Arizona while going to dental school. 



 My parents babysat the kids while Kyle and I attended the Gilbert, Arizona temple.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the cactus picture! Looks like you had a good time!