Sunday, May 26, 2013

Noah is 15 Months Old

Noah's 15 months-old statistics:

Weight: 23.26 lbs (29th percentile)
Height: 32.48 in (83rd percentile)
Head Circumferene: 19 in (78th percentile)

Noah has 12 teeth, which includes four molars. He still crawls everywhere--no walking alone yet, but he can stand on his own. He can crawl up the stairs without any problems, but he still hasn't figured out how to come down them on his own. After a few tumbles down the stairs while trying to get down them, Noah has chosen to just make noises at the top of the stairs until someone comes and gets him. He still doesn't say much, just "Mama," but he makes noises all the time.

Noah loves to be in the middle of whatever is going on, which is usually cars, trains, or angry birds. He knows how to speak up to get attention and can be quite feisty at times. Diaper and clothing changes are daily battles. Noah LOVES going outside. He'll often stand at the door, waiting for me to take him outside to swing, dig in the sand, or just explore. I have to keep him in pants and socks so his skin doesn't get all scraped up outside.

We play the piano together a lot these days now that I have to practice for my organist calling in the church. I am grateful for the calling because it is helping me expose the boys to music more.

Noah insists on feeding himself with his own utensils. He and Jason are still often opposites in their food preferences, which means Noah eats a lot of what I cook and loves mashed potatoes.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Love that boy! I hope he gets more talkative around me!

grandmalinda said...

Noah you are so dang cute!!! I love holding you and playing with you. You are growing up so fast and I love your sweet personality.