Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter 2013



Jason's favorite thing about Easter is doing as many egg hunts as we will let him, which included three in our own back yard, and several inside the house. We just keep putting the same candy back in the eggs and he hides them for himself to find. He was super excited to get Spiderman flip flops and an Angry Birds game for Easter.

Noah loved eating the candy and crawling through the grass. 

I tried to be a good parent and teach Jason the real meaning of Easter. That talk went about as well as you would expect it to go for a three-year-old: total confusion. He still asks me if I died and am alive again. 

Jason came up with this theory a while ago that as soon as you are done "being all the numbers" you turn into the opposite gender. That means, as soon as Jason turns 100, he will turn into a girl. 





Our playhouse is just perfect for Noah. He can hold onto the ledges and walk all around it and play in the sand. He loves anything that has to do with sand, dirt, rocks, or grass. It is hard to take him shopping because he does not want to sit in the cart. He wants to explore. 





1 comment:

Heather said...

What cute pictures! I want to eat those boys up! I love Jason's theory and his confusion about your Easter talk. Too funny.