Sunday, February 17, 2013

Love is Building a Snowman and an Igloo and Free Babysitting

My mom played with Jason outside and built a snow man with him. I also had to take a picture of the beautiful mountains. 




Jason had been begging to make an igloo, and Kyle helped him make one when we got enough good snow on a weekend.



Linda babysat the boys so Kyle could take me out on a Valentine's date. I love going out when a grandma can babysit because I don't worry about how things are going at home. Kyle and I tried out the new Italian place by our house and went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Hale Center Theater. Kyle also got me some roses! I felt so special. I can't believe how lucky I am to have Kyle as my Valentine every year.


Jason is really into holidays now. He has fun looking forward to each upcoming holiday. Because this is the first time he has taken an interest, I haven't really made a big deal in the past, but now as I try to explain to him what each holiday entails, I find myself trying to make the holidays live up to their potential so Jason (and the rest of us) can have fun with them. So this year Jason and I had fun making hand-made Valentines together. Jason was thrilled with his Valentine present- a new Spiderman toothbrush and candy! Those two things go great together, don't they?

No comments: