Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Work Party

Each summer my work puts on a Summer Party. This year didn't originally sound as exciting as previous years, but it turned out to be a hit for Jason. He loved it. I think it ended up being a great party for the whole family. They reserved a pavilion at Sugarhouse Park and then paid a company to cater dinner and provide a bunch of games and activities. They had a bounce house, blow up slides, a blow up obstacle course, rock climbing, and other activities. 

Interestingly, the bounce house was pretty empty most of the night. Jason tried it out at the beginning of the party and I was going to go in with him, but when I asked the teenager monitoring the bounce house if an adult could go in he paused for a little while and then responded "sometimes." We took that to mean that he didn't know and so I played it safe and just let Jason go in. 



They also had snow cones!

No comments: