Noah is three months old, so I figured it was time to take some new pictures. He is growing like a weed. He is at least 12 lbs. At his 2 month check he was fairly average in all his measurements. It is fun seeing him stare at toys now. And his smiles sure melt my heart.
I was going to delete this picture since Jason's head got in the way, but I decided to keep it because it is a good representation of how much Jason loves to smother Noah in love. Jason is always kissing Noah, patting his head, giving him toys, and calling him a million different nick-names. Kyle and I have picked up a few of them, such as "Noah-boah," "Noah-doo-dems," "No-aye," "No-ee," etc. I am continually amazed at the number of nick-names Jason can come up with for Noah.
Life really is crazy with these two boys, but I am looking forward to the time when they can entertain each other. Kyle and I had a good laugh the other day. We were all in Noah's room installing a ceiling fan. Kyle and were both looking up at the ceiling. I heard Noah making some noises, so I looked down and saw this:
One final picture of Noah with Grandpa Jesse.






1 comment:
Noah and Jason will have so much fun together...I love Noah's smile too..it is so sweet. What a handsome baby boy!!
Post a Comment