It is so fun to hear the things Jason imagines. He told me all about his day today, all the things he shopped for and the people he saw, none of which was true. Jason is becoming a builder and a maker. He loves to build train tracks and forts and to help Kyle with projects. He pestered Kyle all day Saturday to hurry up and build Noah's ceiling fan. Jason loves to help me make food in my kitchen. He also makes "food" for me in his play kitchen. Here are pictures of the muffins and soup I get to eat on a regular basis.
Jason had a blast helping grandma and grandpa plant their garden. Anything that involves getting into dirt, sand, rocks, sticks, water, or side-walk chalk is totally awesome.
And for the record, I don't dress Jason in pink sweaters. We had to borrow this one because we forgot to bring one.





2 comments:
I love how Jason is helping his Grandpa and Grandma plant their garden..great little helper. We love Jason's excitement for life, his laugh, his energy, we love you Jason!!
Post a Comment