Last night Jason asked me, "Mom, do you have a baby in your tummy?"
"No, not anymore," I responded.
Jason replied, "Just big food?"
"Yes, Jason," I said, "just big food."
I couldn't stop laughing over his comment for a day. Women in the ward comment all the time about how good I look, how they can't believe I just had a baby. They are all very nice to say things like that to make me feel good, but Jason and I know the truth: I still have good sized pooch. It will probably stick around for 10 months if I'm lucky, more if I'm not. It took me 10 months to get back to my normal size after Jason, but my mom says it gets harder with each baby.
1 comment:
Thanks for the warning. If it took you ten months it will take me longer and now I won't be as disappointed when it doesn't all fall off. -Valerie
Post a Comment