Christmas Eve we spent with Kyle's family. We had dinner, and then the traditional wrapping paper game. We divided into three teams. Each team got one roll of wrapping paper and had to come up with a cool costume using the paper, tape, and scissors. Kyle got dressed as a giant Santa. Tori was a snow princess, and Kayli was a Christmas fairy.
I made a bunch of Santa hats (with help from Linda and Valerie) that I thought would be fun to wear. The kids had fun running around in them.
 |
| Mrs. Claus decided it was her turn to get a jolly belly. |
1 comment:
It was alot of fun having everyone at our party this year. The Santa hats were a great idea, and it was lots of fun getting together to help make them. I love all the pictures you posted.
Post a Comment