Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cornbelly's

We went to Cornbelly's for the first time. We brought Holly's oldest three kids along with us. We had a blast. I'm sure we'll go back in the future. I thought Jason would be scared of the corn maze in the dark, but I could tell he was having an awesome time even though he kept saying "scary corn" over and over. He was perfectly content to lead our little pack and tell us which way to go.


Kyle, Jason, Shelby, Spencer, Hunter
 
 
We got to spend a lot of time with Holly and her kids. Holly was between moves, and Kyle was out of town for two weeks, so we both crashed our parents' house. Holly enjoyed each other's company. Jason LOVED having his older cousins around. They were so good to play with him, which gave me a nice break. We also loved getting to meet baby Carter.

No comments: