Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jason's First Snowman


We woke up to an April snow storm. Normally, this isn't something that makes our day in April, but we had fun building Jason's first snowman.

Jason turned this bowl into a hat. I thought he looked so cute that I decided to snap a picture, but the only way I could get him to look was to be in the picture with him.


Jason's rediscovered love is our neighbor's swing set. This past week we've had to go over to the neighbor's house several times each day. He has started to call it "Jason's do-wing". So if you come visit us and nobody answers, chances are we are across the street swinging.

Kyle and our neighbor finished fixing the fence while listening to Conference on the radio on Saturday. They did a great job. We only had to pay $25.00 for supplies (half of $50.00). I am glad it's done so now we can move onto other Saturday projects, not to mention having dog-free backyard again.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That's fun that he got to build a snowman. Too bad it had to be in April. We need spring and summer so we can get these busy bodies outside!