Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lots of Eggs


We are so lucky to have both parents close. We got to spend time with both families over Easter. And what a wonderful weekend with Conference happening as well. We spent the night at my mom's on Saturday so I could be with my sisters during the Priesthood session. Unfortunately, Jason didn't sleep well, so Easter was not so happy for him, and consequently not as fun for his parents.

Jason had his first egg hunts, one at each grandparent's house. We thought he would have fun picking up the brightly colored eggs, but he didn't want to. I think he may have been scared of getting too close to the grass since we don't have any around our apartment? He did, however, enjoy his chocolate immensely. I think these little ones figure out really fast that the small, bright, shiny packages contain yummy things. Unfortunately for Jason, he is the oldest, and so his parents are able to hide the candy away.

We scored this year with the Easter bunny. At the Hunsaker's Kyle found the "golden egg," which contained a large cash prize. I immediately dubbed Kyle's prize as clothes money for me. I am tired of not having pants that fit. At the Robbins' I thought the Easter bunny was particularly clever putting socks inside Jason's eggs. How did she know we needed more?!


Me trying to help Jason drop an egg into the bag. He just wanted to hold onto it.



Jason and cousin Liam. Liam is 2 months older.



Jason and Uncle Quinn. The red-est red-heads of the Robbins family, although next to each other Quinn looks quite blonde. Put sun-screen on!

3 comments:

Heather said...

yay! I love easter! Quinn's hair looks way blonde in that picture! My favorite is Liam's and Jason's orange noses together!

Taylor Family said...

Cute blog Kate! I sent you a invite so you can view ours!

Adam and Lisa said...

I can't believe how red Jason's hair is! It didn't use to be that red, did it?