Sunday, April 18, 2010

Next Phase of Life

We are almost onto the next phase of life. We close on our house tomorrow! And Kyle's graduation is this Thursday and Friday. Congratulations Handsome! I am so proud of you for making it through. I am glad I got to be with you through so much of school because it has been so much fun seeing you during the day.

Life in Provo will soon be over. I've lived here for roughly a third of my life, so it will be interesting getting used to a new place, even if it is only 45 minutes away. Needless to say, our days have been very busy with studying for finals, packing boxes, picking out carpet and paint colors, and entertaining our crazy Jason.

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Yea! So happy for you guys. We will have to meet in Alpine or something and still do play dates :)

grandmalinda said...

Congratulations Kyle! We are so proud of you. We are excited for you, Kate and Jason and your new adventure in your first home. You two have accomplished alot together in your first few years of marriage, WAY TO GO!!!