Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Off with his Helmet

Jason's helmet came off for good yesterday! We have been kissing his head pretty much non-stop now that we can. Jason wore the helmet for a total of two months. The first month he grew a lot, and consequently his head shape changed a lot. The second month he didn't grow or change as much. We could have chosen to go another month, but we decided his head looked good enough. Jason loves not wearing it, and we are glad to be done with it before the weather gets any warmer. Bring on the sun!

To review the before pictures, click here. Doesn't his head look better now?




To celebrate, we went classic skating at our ward activity. We borrowed a stroller and had a blast skating together as a family. Jason was mesmerized by all the flashing lights and the loudest music he's ever heard.



We got a kick out of his white socks glowing in the black-light. I think this could become a regular family activity now that we know to bring a stroller.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Fun!!! Mitch and I want to come when you take him again! He is so cute! and I can't believe the difference in his head now! good idea to get the helmet, it looks great!

grandmalinda said...

Jason's head looks awesome. I am glad that he will be helmet free for the summer :). It looks like he had a great time roller skating with Mom and Dad.

Adam and Lisa said...

Yay!!! His head looks great! And how fun to skate with him in the stroller. I love it!

Erica said...

WOW! I am so glad that the helmet worked! His little noggin looks so much better. I wish that Landon would take me skating, it looks like so much fun!