Tuesday, March 2, 2010

8 Months Old


Jason is 8 months old now. Four months until he is a year old. Crazy. We are having a lot of fun with this little guy.

Recent Accomplishments:
  • rolling all over the place
  • going from sitting position to his tummy (it's mostly a calculated head dive)
  • eating cheerios and other new finger foods
  • objecting when we do something he doesn't like
  • emptying the contents of a drawer if mom will let him
  • working on the pincer grasp
  • becoming the most popular baby in the ward (his helmet might have something to do with that--all the men think it is "awesome")
And now for some picture updates:

Jason in front of the fan--he loves it. We used to have to put him in front of the fan several times a day to cool him down, but thankfully we don't have to worry about it anymore because his body adjusted to the helmet. Now we do it just for fun.


His forehead is red because he rolled onto his tummy during nap time, threw a fit, got rolled back over once, got rolled back over twice, and after the third time in a row, we made him learn to sleep on his tummy. He survived.




New head shots to show the improvement. The helmet still sits crooked because his head still isn't perfectly round.





Shootin' some hoops--a new favorite activity, although you wouldn't guess it from the look on his face. I can't get very many action shots of him because as soon as I bring out the camera, he stops and stares at it. At least he'll look at the camera, right?

3 comments:

Adams Family said...

i love this post--the pictures of jason are so cute!!! isn't it amazing how fast the helmet changes their little heads?! he looks so grown up!!!

Danielle said...

He's so cute! I'm glad he's playing with his basketball hoop now.

Jenn said...

I just found your blog and Jason is such a cutie! I haven't seen pics of him since he was like a month old. I can't believe he's already 8months! Crazy how time flies.