Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Practicing

We've been practicing:

Eating


Sitting

Bouncing


Lying on tummy/ Rolling



Wearing a baseball cap


Walking dad to school again
Jason loves being outside so much we couldn't get him to look at the camera. He was too busy watching cars.

Growing teeth
He now has 2. I couldn't get a picture myself, but luckily the professional photographer caught a couple shots with them.

Sleeping
We don't have a picture for this one, but it is the one I am most excited about because we have made HUGE progress. He is still a short napper, but he is pretty good at soothing himself to sleep for naps, and we trained him to sleep through the night.

Screaming
At the top of his lungs for pure joy. Yes, he has discovered volume. Kyle and I figured out why parents can't hear.

Taking pictures
I learned that sometimes it's not the camera that needs fixing--it's the photographer. I have a LOT to learn about taking good pictures. I am open to any pointers.

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh yay I love it!!! He has developed soo quickly the last month! just like Brynn!! I love how he really can't look at the camera outside cause he so focused on everything else!