
We took Jason in for his 6 month old pictures. We were waiting until he could sit unsupported fairly well, and he did great. He was a trooper through the whole thing (no crying), but he stopped smiling towards the end. That was OK, though, because we think he looks cute even when he's not smiling. Here are a BUNCH of our favorites. No, we didn't print this many, but I am glad I can post as many as I want because it is so hard to choose.









4 comments:
They are soooooo cute!! I like the first one, and the ones in his blue and orange striped vest, the ones in the bath tub, and the one with you and kyle in it!! so cute!!!!
I love your pictures Jason. Grandma can't wait to hang one on her wall. You are such a handsome boy! I also like the one with all three of you in it:)
Wow...those are definitely Katie eyes! How adorable! I love the toesies, but it's so hard to pick a favorite. Now I can see why.
I love all of the pictures. I think they turned out so cute! It definitely would be hard to decide which ones your like best!
Post a Comment