In addition to eating solids, Jason also rolls 90 degrees, that is to say, onto his side. He has yet to roll onto his stomach unassisted, but he is enjoying his side immensely because it allows him to play with so many more things. He also rolled over onto his side to sleep when I put him back in his crib last night after a nighttime feeding.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Smashing Solid Success
In addition to eating solids, Jason also rolls 90 degrees, that is to say, onto his side. He has yet to roll onto his stomach unassisted, but he is enjoying his side immensely because it allows him to play with so many more things. He also rolled over onto his side to sleep when I put him back in his crib last night after a nighttime feeding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute pictures--it's awesome when they love solid food; & he looks so handsome in his new highchair!
Go Jason!! That is awesome that he is eating food now. It won't be long now until he will be rolling all over the place, I can't wait to watch him. Oh, maybe he will sleep longer now that he can roll on his side, side sleeping is so much more comfortable that on your back, "just my opinion." I love you Jason :)
How cute! Man, I can't believe he's already old enough for solids and we haven't even seen him, yet!!!
Post a Comment