
Merry Early Christmas! We couldn't wait until Christmas to open one of Jason's presents: a space-saver high chair (saves space by strapping onto a kitchen chair). We didn't even wrap it, we (Kyle) just set it up as soon as we brought it home. Jason seems to enjoy it, and we do too. Jason used to complain when Kyle and I would eat dinner while he was away in the corner in his swing, so I would take pity on him and let him sit on my lap while I ate. But his hands are getting craftier and craftier, making that scenario more and more dangerous. We are all happy with the new set-up because Jason can be right at the table with us while we eat without fear of getting food dumped on our laps.
So far the high chair has been used only for hanging out while mom and dad eat. I haven't actually used the high chair to feed him solids yet because my plan is to wait until he is 6 months, but he will be used to the chair by the time we begin that exciting phase of life.

Who needs food when you can eat straps? Mmmm, Delicious!

The man of the day for enthusiastically putting the high-chair together (and all of Jason's other contraptions). Thanks for your skills. Now Jason can have fun while he watches you eat your potato, broccoli, cheddar soup.
We'll see how many other presents we open early. I suspect the new digital camera won't be far behind the high chair because ours is on the fritz.
2 comments:
Great idea with the high chair. Jason is looking so old these days! Your soup sounded delicious.
I love early Christmas presents! I'm ready to open ours...so are my kids!
Post a Comment