We went to Lagoon on Friday with Kyle's family. It was really hot (96 degrees), but we still managed to have a good time, especially since Lagoon has so many large trees. Kyle and I had not been to Lagoon since senior year of high-school, so they had many new rides, but I didn't get to ride any of them since I ended up holding Levi most of the time. I did ride 5 rides, but none were the newer roller coasters. Jason had a blast. Noah had a cold, and so he was not so fun through parts of the day. I brought along my camping chair and set it up in the handicap bathroom stall each time I needed to feed Levi. Although it sounds weird, it was the best solution I had because the bathrooms were air-conditioned, and I did not want to have sweat dripping down my back while I tried to nurse with a cover on a public bench
Sunday, August 16, 2015
8/16/15
Jason starts school on Wednesday. I went to the grocery store yesterday, and I spent a boat-load of money buying a bunch of individually packaged snacks for his lunches. I won't always buy those pre-packaged snacks, but I need something easy to jump-start us into the school year. It made me sad thinking about Jason being gone all day. I'm sure we'll adjust quickly, but it will be weird at first. As part of all the snacks, I also bought a can of Pringles. While I was upstairs with Levi, Noah came into the kitchen and spied the Pringles still in the grocery bag. I heard, "Pringles! Yay! Pringles! I love Pringles!" and on and on he went. It was sure worth the $1.50 on the can to hear such joy.
We went to Lagoon on Friday with Kyle's family. It was really hot (96 degrees), but we still managed to have a good time, especially since Lagoon has so many large trees. Kyle and I had not been to Lagoon since senior year of high-school, so they had many new rides, but I didn't get to ride any of them since I ended up holding Levi most of the time. I did ride 5 rides, but none were the newer roller coasters. Jason had a blast. Noah had a cold, and so he was not so fun through parts of the day. I brought along my camping chair and set it up in the handicap bathroom stall each time I needed to feed Levi. Although it sounds weird, it was the best solution I had because the bathrooms were air-conditioned, and I did not want to have sweat dripping down my back while I tried to nurse with a cover on a public bench
We went to Lagoon on Friday with Kyle's family. It was really hot (96 degrees), but we still managed to have a good time, especially since Lagoon has so many large trees. Kyle and I had not been to Lagoon since senior year of high-school, so they had many new rides, but I didn't get to ride any of them since I ended up holding Levi most of the time. I did ride 5 rides, but none were the newer roller coasters. Jason had a blast. Noah had a cold, and so he was not so fun through parts of the day. I brought along my camping chair and set it up in the handicap bathroom stall each time I needed to feed Levi. Although it sounds weird, it was the best solution I had because the bathrooms were air-conditioned, and I did not want to have sweat dripping down my back while I tried to nurse with a cover on a public bench
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment