Sunday, September 28, 2014

Jason Starts Kindergarten

This is what Jason looked like on his first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited-- not scared at all-- which made it easier for me to send him off. I got a little teary-eyed in the morning, but by lunch time he was driving me so crazy wanting to go to school, that I was glad to see him go. Noah, however, cried hard because he wanted to go to school too. 

Before school started, Kyle took Jason on a date to pick out a backpack and eat snow cones. Jason didn't have to think very hard before he chose this Angry Birds backpack. 

Jason still loves Kindergarten. He thinks it is cool to go five days a week. I volunteer in his class for an hour on Thursdays, which gives me a fun opportunity to see him in school. 



No comments: