Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Visiting Tanner

My sister Holly had her fifth baby, Tanner. I decided that since it had been six years since I last flew out to visit Holly(when she lived in New York), it was time for me to go out again, this time to Cincinnati. Because I wanted to be of service to Holly, and I wanted to keep costs low, I went by myself. Linda, Brooke, Heather, and Kyle were so nice to step up and take care of my boys while I was gone for the six days. The boys had so much fun--they didn't even miss me.

The timing for my visit was perfect. Holly was still recovering, and her son Hunter had an emergency appendectomy while I was out there. Holly was so grateful to have someone around to keep the house together. I loved seeing their beautiful new house and beautiful new baby.


No comments: