Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Noah

Noah turned two! To celebrate his birthday, I took him to the library's story time and then to Smith's to get a free cupcake while Jason was at preschool. Then we picked up Jason and went to Arctic Circle to have lunch and play in their play-place.


After lunch, Noah went down for a nap while Jason and his friend had fun decorating the house for the party with streamers that looked like this:


That evening we had some family over for dinner, presents, and cake and ice cream. I think Noah was most excited about the Froot Loops that night. I didn't want to spend very much money on toys since he already has plenty, and I knew he would get presents from his grandparents, so I choose to get him a fun cereal, candy, a little train, and a few dollar store items. Then we put some extra birthday money in his bank account since we are trying to do better at saving up for the boys.

It was nearly impossible for me to get a picture of his face that evening because he just wanted to look at his presents and his cake.




We snapped this picture of Noah a few days later. He put Kyle's hat and gloves on all by himself.


No comments: