I found this cute idea for angry bird ballon decorations online.
Opening presents.
We had a couple of pigs at the party. We let the little kids knock over the pigs with water balloons. After the balloons were gone, we let them run through sprinklers.
The take-home party bag had "pig food" inside of it" candy, angry birds fruit snacks, angry birds graham crackers, stickers, and a little angry bird toy.
Kyle and I gave Jason a bike for his birthday. Hopefully he'll be up and riding it soon, but it might take us a while since it is so HOT outside.
I am so grateful we have had you in our lives for the past four years. You are getting so grown up. These days you still love to play with cars and trains, but your newest love is playing with Angry Birds. You also have a great imagination and you like to pretend you are various baby animals. We have gotten you to try several new foods by telling you "baby (insert animal name) loves to eat (insert food name)." I am especially excited that you eat fish now. You are a nice big brother to Noah and you look out for his safety. Noah absolutely adores you. Sometimes it is hard to let him play with you because he knocks everything over. You play by yourself for longer periods of time, which lets me do other things, so I have to remind myself to play with you more often.
We just finished a session of swimming lessons for you and you now put your head under the water! Good job! I am so glad that I can stay home to take care of you so that I can take you out to do fun things during the day, like swimming. We like to go to the Aquarium, duck pond, library, park, zoo, and Thanksgiving Point. We also love to have play dates with friends.
You have a kind personality. Kids your age love to play with you because you are nice to them and you don't hit. But you do better playing one-on-one. Larger group settings can get overwhelming. Talking to strangers is hard for you, but I guess that is a good thing.
When you were three you would often say, "I will do that when I am four." So now that you are four, you are ready to learn how to ride a bike, dress yourself all the time, and practice wiping yourself more.
I love you so much,
mom
No comments:
Post a Comment