Saturday, March 23, 2013

Moonlight Easter Egg Hunt

We held our first Moonlight Easter Egg Hunt. Hopefully it will become an annual tradition. I read about it on a friends' blog and I knew I wanted to try it out.

We invited Heather, Mitch, Kelli, and Tom to come over for the hunt. I even let Jason stay up late to participate because I knew he would be wild with excitement. We hid the eggs in our backyard. Each person had a certain color of egg they got to find with the help of a flashlight. We also hid Cascarones, which are hollowed out eggs with confetti inside. If you found a cascarone, you got to smash it on someone's head and steal one of their eggs. We also had four golden eggs that anyone could find. The golden egg prizes were gag gifts. We all had a great time.


1 comment:

Noelle said...

Glad it went well! We're doing ours this Saturday with my sister!