Monday, January 7, 2013

Construction Workers


I had an fun conversation with Jason on the car ride home from my sister's house. He was asking me who built things. He started by asking who built the road and I told him the construction workers built the road. He then asked what else construction workers build. I said that they also build buildings and houses.

He then asked, "Daddy, who built the sky?" I told him that Jesus and Heavenly Father built the sky. Jason asked, "Did they use ladders to build the sky?" I said that they didn't use ladders to build the sky. He said, "Then how did they get up there?" I'm not sure how I responded to that question, but I went on to tell him that they also built the mountains. He then made an interesting connection "Yeah Dad, they built the mountains so they could get up high to build the sky."

1 comment:

grandmalinda said...

I love this story, you are such a deep thinker Jason... We love you!