When you look this good in a costume, why not wear it twice? Yes, Jason was a tiger again this year. We tried the costume on him and it still fit, although the sleeves and pants were on the short side. More importantly, Jason was super excited to be a tiger for Halloween. Why wouldn't he be when the costume compliments his hair so nicely, and he has a fantastic roar to go along with it.
Earlier in the day we joined up with Kyle at his work for a Halloween lunch. This was fun for us because we rarely visit Kyle at work since he works 30 minutes away.
Trick-or-treating was over-the-moon exciting. I took Jason around the neighborhood while Kyle answered our door. Jason and I joined up with our best friends, the Mayers. Jason and Elena were very cute and very enthusiastic participants. I had a lot of fun watching them. We hit a lot of houses because the weather was so nice-- I almost shed my sweatshirt.
I chose to let Jason devour his candy as quickly as possible since saving candy is absolute torture for him. I did make Jason eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but in between the meals was a constant sugar-fest. This strategy actually saved my sanity because it kept Jason entertained at home while we were in quarantine. Jason ate through all his candy in two days, and then he ate through our leftover candy over the next two days. He was very kind and shared most of his chocolate with me and Kyle since he prefers candy over the chocolate.
Jason is still asking to go trick-or-treating again. Once a year is not enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment