Kyle and I paid tribute to our great mothers by having them over to eat at our house. Linda came for lunch on Saturday and we had all the Hunsaker clan over for Sunday dinner. With all that hosting, Mother's Day was not particularly restful for me, but my big reward came Sunday evening as we were putting Jason to bed. We finished reading stories and Kyle told Jason to "Give mommy a hug and say 'Happy Mother's Day'". I was sitting on the floor across the room and Jason came running at me like a linebacker and tackled me with a hug while saying "Happy Mother." Awwww. Yes Jason, I am a happy mother.
Thanks to my sweetie for doing most of the cooking. It was delicious! And thanks for my new hymn book. I also loved our family hike on Saturday; it was a perfect family outing. And Jason wore his hat the whole time!
2 comments:
cute!!! Jason is lucky to have such a great mother!
Thank you so much for having me over for lunch it was really good. And it was fun to spend time with everyone. And thanks for being a wonderful mom to our super cute grandson! Love you guys!
Post a Comment