Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!

As of October 28, Kyle is 25. He can now rent a car without paying extra insurance. Wahoo. He can also rent a golf cart on Catalina Island. We wanted to do that on our honeymoon--but we couldn't because we weren't old enough. We thought it was pretty ironic that we were "independent adults" but we couldn't rent a golf cart.

I surprised Kyle by having Heather, Mitch, Curtis, Linda, and couple accounting friends over for cake and ice cream last night. I didn't have any candles for the cake, so I had him blow out a regular fragrance candle. Good times. I also figured out how to help Jason enjoy tummy time: wrap a present on the floor in front of him; he thought it was great.


Tonight Grandma Diane is babysitting while we go to Tucano's for dinner. They have the best birthday deal in town: free dinner for the birthday boy! Much more exciting than free desert; who really has room for it anyway? After dinner we will try to make it to the temple for a sealing session. Thanks for letting us go, mom. Have fun with this cute face.

1 comment:

grandmalinda said...

Happy Birthday son!! It is hard to believe that you are 25 already and now you have a darling son of your own. We love you all!